Thursday 14 February 2013

Jaya Jana Bharat (Hindi)

A beautiful song sure to stir the heart.. Composed by the eminent hindi poet Sumitranandan Panth.

Ode to Bharat Mata who is revered by her people. Her fame extends from Himalayas and her heart as pure as sacred Ganges. She has given rise to one of the earliest civilisations.

Jaya jana bharat, jan man abhimat
Jan gan tantra vidhatha

Gaurav bal himalaya ujjvala, Hrudaya har ganga jal
Kati vindhyachal sindhu charan Tal, mahima sashwatha gaatha

Hare keth lehare, nad nirjar, Jeevan shobha urvar
Vishwa karmarat koti bahu karash, Ag nita pag duv pathpar

Prathama sabyatha gyatha, sam dvanitha gun dhatha,
Jaya nav manavtha nirmatha, satya ahimsa datha

Jaya hein, jaya hein, jaya hein, shanthi adistatha


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this video. I liked it very much in spite of the little little flaws in it, here and there.
    I am an ordinary viewer, in no way connected to anyone related to this video or choir or school. I was just hunting for a video on this song and got this link. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute songs.. Really Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Trichy taught many things related to national unity through such beautiful gems. I still remember the while diary they used to give each year with these songs though I have none now (feel sad over this). I do remember the music class and the CCA periods where we used to sing these songs. Miss my KV. (1985-1997) batch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this song very much .It is beautiful song, it has good lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful song i proud my India

    ReplyDelete